Game Synopsis

Game Synopsis

Postby Riggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Check back here for a summary of each day's events.
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Re: Game Synopsis

Postby Riggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Day One

Midnight; the resistance receive a message from Conquest to gather radio transmitters which are used to map out the area in which he has just arrived. At approximately 1:00am an unmarked infected struck down several humans turning what was expected to be a safe haven into a growing zombie infested nightmare.

Early evening; Conquest messages the resistance to join him at an abandoned camp. Once there, he explains that the Ghouls have captured the survivors he has been gathering and requests that the resistance assist him in searching them out and freeing them. After a brief search they are located near the town sewage dump. Once released, the Saints flee for their lives, believing that the rescue team was a new Ghoul force intent on doing them severe harm. Conquest and Vlad send small scout teams to find the rogue Saints and return them to the Saint base. Conquest however is still concerned, he holds the resistance a moment longer to check the area for further threats. Suddenly Death appears the a fatal struggle with Conquest ensues. The brawl concludes with Conquest driving a knife through Deaths chest and severing his undead hand. Conquest, now in a weakened state after the battle, is kidnapped by an undetected Ghoul team. Vlad, weaponless, has no way to stop the abduction and is forced to watch in horror as his comrade is taken.

Late evening; Vlad has the resistance meet him at their base. He tells them that it was the Ghouls who have kidnapped Conquest and the resistance must find a way to get him back. Vlad then sends the resistance to meet the town mayor, Geld Skimply, with a saint who has volunteered to masquerade as a prisoner in hopes of locating where Conquest is being held. Mayor Skimply however has a surprise for them. He reveals to the resistance that there is an incredibly powerful god-like creature leading the zombies who calls himself Dullahan. Skimply explains that Dullahan demands regular sacrifices from the Ghouls in exchange for providing safety to the town. Most recently Dullahan has demanded that Conquest be offered up as a sacrifice but mayor has a different plan. The mayor dresses up the saint to look like Conquest and sends the resistance to bring her to Dullahan as a sacrifice instead of Conquest. Dullhan sees through the deceit immediately and rips out the saint's spine. Dullahan, in a fit of rage, resurrects Death and sends him to kill the resistance for their defiance. The resistance flees for their lives back to the mayor who upon being informed of Dullahan's reaction to his deceit flees himself for the safety of the Ghoul Refuge.
Last edited by Riggy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Postby Riggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Day Two

Noon; Vlad summons the humans to the area adjacent to the Ghoul camp and tells them that there is a beast known as the Jersey Devil lurking somewhere in a wooded trail behind the Ghoul Refuge. He tells them to lure the beast down out of the trail back to him at which point he will be able to usher the beast into the Ghoul base and wreak havoc. While on the trail the resistance encounters a Ghoul on the trail who gives them a bloody shirt which can be used to attract the beast. The only stipulation of using the blood soaked shirt is that the beast must be lead away from the Ghoul refuge and left where he wont cause any issues to the people of the town. The humans chose to use the shirt and lead the beast to a fountain near the south shore of La Roddeo.

MORETOCOME
Last edited by Riggy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Postby Riggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Day Three
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Postby Riggy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Day Four
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy