Character Bio; Fall 2012

Character Bio; Fall 2012

Postby Riggy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm

This thread will be filled with npc bios, descriptions and pictures. It will be updated as the game goes on so check back often.
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Re: Character Bio; Fall 2012

Postby Riggy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm

RETURNING CHARACTERS

Conquest:
Death having turned on him and the rest of his fellow Horsemen dead, Conquest had no choice but to accept his own mortality and flee for his life. He has spent the last 3 months traveling the east cost in an attempt to build a following of humans loyal to him.

Death:
After being shot and stabbed by Conquest at the end of their final battle, Death has spent the last 3 months tracking down Conquest all along the east cost in an effort to fight him one final time. Conquest always manages to be half a step ahead of Death in his flight down the east coast. In Death's wake follows a massive hoard of zombies drawn both to the flesh of those following Conquest and the dead that Death leaves behind.

---------------------------------------------

NEW CHARACTERS

Dullahan: Leader of the zombies. To the townspeople, he is a god. To outsiders he is just a legend.

Mayor Skimply: The erratic mayor of the town, Skimply ensures that all of Dulahan's demands are fulfilled.

Vlad: Formerly Conquest's second in command, took up the mantel of leader once conquest was kidnapped
Last edited by Riggy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Postby Riggy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm

saved for later
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy

Postby Riggy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm

saved for later
Ben Levitt is my hero
Riggy